Sunday, May 9, 2010

Crystal's Bridal Shower

Even after the spinal tap, I was determine to make sure that I made it for Crystal's bridal shower on the 8th. I am so excited for her and was truly looking forward to it.

The weather was a bit brisk! Okay, I'll be honest. It was COLD! Who would have ever dreamt in May that we would need jackets. Even if mother nature was not cooperating, everything turned out beautiful and we all had a really great time. It was so nice to finally meet Crystal's parents and to spend time with the two families afterwards for dinner. It also gave us a chance to have Sophie try on her flower girl dress!

Only one more month to the wedding and Crystal will officially be a Boyd, although she has been one in our hearts for quite some time!





The guests under the tent



Cheese from the Flower Girl

The Bride opening gifts

The flower girl...awwwww!

No comments: