Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

Well it has definitely been a busy couple of weeks.

March 16th was Brock's grandpa's 80th birthday party. We packed up the Honda and made the drive over to Danville to my in-law's house for the party. This was the first time the Sophia got to meet her Great Grandparents and some of Brock's extended family. It was so nice to see everyone.

4 Generations of Boyds
(Brock, Brock's Dad, Sophia, Brock's Grandpa)


Sophia with Great Grandma and Grandpa

Brock and I FINALLY got Sophia out of the house for some professional pictures. On March 18th, we took her over and got her pictures taken. She did so well considering she was slightly grumpy and was sleeping when we got there. I was very happy with the way the pictures turned out. Below is just one of the images that we got (and happens to be yeah one of mommy's favorites) Sophia and I decided that it was definitely time to get out of the house on our own (okay mommy was getting a bit of cabin fever and needed to get out). So on March 19th, Sophia and I made the trip to see daddy at work and then afterwards we headed over to Corporate North to see some of the people at my work. It was nice to just get out and see people.

After seeing both of mommy and daddy's co-workers, we had to head over for a check up at the doctor for me. Everything seems to be doing really good. I was finally starting to feel really good. We did find out that I am slightly anemic and I have a pocket of fluid in front of my uterus. He knows that the pocket is not an infections since my white blood cells came back fine. Since I have been feeling so good we have decided to wait and see what happens in a couple of months in hopes that this will resolve itself.

Then the final big trip was to the Chicagoland area to see my family for Easter. Sophia finally got to meet her Aunt Jennie and my aunts and uncles and cousins. It was such a good visit and good to see my family that I haven't seen since Christmas. Hopefully we'll see them again soon!

Okay and I have to share one more picture because I just absolutely love it. Last night, I asked Brock to watch Sophia while I ran and got a shower and did some things that I needed to do. After I got out the shower, I came to check on them and this is what I found.


I think that Sophia wore daddy out or daddy wore out Sophia! I'm really not sure :)

No comments: