Saturday, September 19, 2009

New House!

I know I have plenty to blog on but we have some popele waiting for these pictures. If you can't tell by the title, Brock and I made an offer on a house last night and it was accepted this morning. Below are pictures of our new home some of these are from an old listing and some are pctures that I took last night. So here we go:


Front of the house

Back of the house
(this and the previous was taken after it was first built. there now is grass on the property)


One of my favorite parts of the house.
The KITCHEN with Granitecounters, fabulous cabinets, an island, and a pantry!


Here is a picture of the pantry!
YIPPEE FOR STORAGE

One of the three bedrooms upstairs!


The Master bedroom with a lighted trey ceiling.


View of the living room from the kitchen.
The white doors is the coat closet and right there is the entry way.


View of the living room from the entry way
Gas Fireplace



Hallway to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Door at the end of the all is a linen closet

HUGE laundry room with built in ironing board!


Master Bathroom with whirlpool tub and shower


Finished bathroom in the basement



unfinished basement


Framed bedroom in the basement



tandem 3 car garage.



Rest of garage (windows and door to side of the house)




Another picture of the tandem

No comments: