Well our craziness continues. Brock turned the big 34 on the 16th of April. For his birthday, Sophie and I ordered a cookie cake from Cookies by Design to be delivered to work. He was nice enough to play a prank on me. I had wanted to get a picture of it for posterity sake. I had set up for one of his friends from work to take a picture. Well it came while his friend was at lunch. If you know Brock, he can definitely EAT. Well he dove in. Our friend came back and about died. Well two days later, he was nice enough to tell me that he had gotten a picture and it was all a prank on me and his friend. NOT NICE!
That Friday, we went out to Kobe with some friends for dinner to celebrate his birthday. It was YUMMY and fun! We laughed so hard. Sophie kept poking our friend in the arm to get his attention. It was just darn cute.
Saturday, the Brock's mom and dad came down to celebrate with him. I made a yummy dinner and Brock's mom brought a strawberry pie for dessert. We had a great time visiting. We got a chance to look at our front steps which Brock and I have talked about replacing and it's come to the time that we just need to get it done.
So Brock really shocked me this week. He and I have known for a while that we really need to get a bigger place. Well this week, he and I were talking and he and I came to the decision that this is going to have to be sooner rather then later. We have just really outgrown the house that we are in and there really isn't a lot that we can get rid of. Sooooo, our plan is to go to the bank and see what we can get pre-qualified for. Get the work on the house that we want to get done and put this house on the market and find ourself a new house. Brock put it this way, he is ready to pack up now. But we have to make sure that we get things done in the right order. We have found a few houses on the market that we like. If it is meant to be then they will be there when we got to buy.
Onto other news, Sophie has started walking unassisted. She surprised us on the Saturday before Easter. While she doesn't do it often, we saw her take her first steps. She is really starting to grow up so quick. She truly is a ham and just make Brock and I laugh so hard. We just love her to death.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment