Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sickies Part Tre!

Luckily for us there are only three people in this household as I think I've been the third person in this house to have this nasty thing. I've been pretty well wiped out all weekend long. Brock was a sweetie this morning and let me go and take a nap while he cared for Sophie which helped immensely.

The good news is the Sophie is FINALLY starting to feel better. Her fever was gone on Friday morning when we got here up but the cough is still there. This weekend is the most perky that she has been in a really long time. I am so incrediably relieved that she is feeling better. When I talked to Laura last week, her girls were starting to get under the weather. Sarah was running a fever and Rachel had a runny nose and cough. Isaac (her nephew) also was really sick. Poor little ones, I can't believe something that we thought was a simple cold turned out to be so horrible to so many people. Hopefully all the kids will start feeling better soon.

No comments: