Thursday, July 10, 2008

Trying to get over another hurdle...

Brock and I decided this morning that we were going to try and break Sophie from having a pacifier. While we know it's still okay for Sophie to have the pacifer, Brock and I figure the sooner that we break her of the habit the easier it will be for us.

Today at the Laura's (our babysitter) house, she didn't have it at all and from the report that we got she did really well. Tonight we've had a few little breakdowns but Brock and I pushed through and didn't give in to giving her the pacifier. Tonight will be the true test. I told Brock that I would take tonight since he has to work in the morning and I do not. We're hoping after a few days of no pacifier that she won't need one anymore.

Hopefully all will go well and by the end of the weekend we will have a pacifier free baby (and if so boy will it be nice not to have to make sure that we have one packed in the diaper bag where ever we go!!0

No comments: