Well we received some very bad news today. One of our dear friends, Kelly Simons, past away on Tuesday. I have know Kelly since we were sophomores in high school when she moved to the area. We instantly became really good friends and remained in touch through the years. In fact, I had just received an e-mail from her on May 29th wishing me a happy birthday.
I don't know the complete details other then on Sunday she had a severe headache and high fever. She went to the hospital and was diagnosed with meningitis. She slipped into a coma on Monday and was put on life support until she passed away on Tuesday at 4:20 p.m.
Needless to say we are both shocked and upset. Kelly was just 33 years of age. She had just celebrated a wedding anniversary with her husband. So young and healthy until this happened.
Kelly was a dear friend of mine. She was always there for me and had such a wonderful heart. She will definitely be missed. LOVE YOU SMELLY BOLER!!!
I don't know the complete details other then on Sunday she had a severe headache and high fever. She went to the hospital and was diagnosed with meningitis. She slipped into a coma on Monday and was put on life support until she passed away on Tuesday at 4:20 p.m.
Needless to say we are both shocked and upset. Kelly was just 33 years of age. She had just celebrated a wedding anniversary with her husband. So young and healthy until this happened.
Kelly was a dear friend of mine. She was always there for me and had such a wonderful heart. She will definitely be missed. LOVE YOU SMELLY BOLER!!!
Bekah Levy, Kelly Soler (Simons) and I
June 6, 1993

Kelly Simons 2007

No comments:
Post a Comment